Daily report #13 (inggris)

Hi guys today we came before the first 8 o'clock that I was working on which was preparing what I would do on that one.
After that we entered the room to give a direction to the lecturer, actually today it made a layer of legut, but because the lecturers did not have time to attend, we were shown how to make garnishes by our lecturers.
After that, I continued my work, which is to make sweet beauty that will be used tomorrow morning, namely morning tea.
I also help my friend make roko "cangkuning cake will also be used tomorrow for morning tea.
Sweet sweet cake is a traditional green cake and there is also a white color in the middle of this sweet sweet cake which is also famous for 2 colors and 2 flavors if the green color is sweet and the white color is slightly salty using the salt while the green color uses sugar smooth.



Komentar

Postingan Populer